The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1706 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Such a surprise at the end. Truly interesting. I thought I had the end all worked out. Very fun to read. Thank you, and God bless.

Kevin
YOU GOT ME!...I was scared out of my mind for this woman..NOT I feel pretty wimpy now to find out it was a cat and mouse chase. Brillant twist on the topic. I loved it and believe it's a winner..
01/10/06
Wow! What else can I say? That was stupendous, exciting, gripping and so well written! What an ending!! You've got my vote! Great idea! Kudos!
01/11/06
Masterful writing!
This was great!! Just great! You almost had me... I sensed just a little bit of something that made me a tiny suspicious... LOL Just one critique comment--the word "patiently" in the first line seemed like not quite the right word. I think "silently" instead, would add to the suspence. Again, great job. I think this could be a winner. ;-)
You got me too! I was sure it was a deer hunter. I thought I had your suprise ending all worked out. Great job!
01/12/06
This was great! You had me... I have to say that I have attempted to write fear the way you did and failed miserably...you captured it well and then twisted it up so nicely at the end! Well done!
I'm glad I read this. I really enjoyed not knowing where you were headed. Never would have guessed the cat and mouse! Great job!
01/13/06
This was really fun - I LOVE twists and you delivered. The only thing I would suggest is maybe to break between viewpoints, but it was a great read, regardless.
Blessings, Lynda
That was awesome! I love trick endings, and I didn't see it coming. I agree with the other suggestion about a break between viewpoints. One other thing: I'm not sure about the cats name. Great job!
01/14/06
Great personification of the mouse's fear/helplessness and the stalker's feelings of power. Well written and enjoyable read. Yeggy
01/14/06
You got me, too. Great job! I'm especially proud of how well you wrote the smug, presumptuous personality of a cat. Fabulous!
01/16/06
My earlier comment said "You've got my vote" - and Now I see you got the Judges Votes also! Congratulations! Kudos! I knew it!!
congratulations on your win!!! This story is great. Love the twist.
Kathleen,

I just read this for the first time. WOW. You have some amazing talant. I absolutely loved this. So gripping and I lvoed the ending. Hilarious! Awesome job!
You just floored me. I am so impressed with everything about this piece. Awesome. I'm still trying to catch my breath.lol