The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1053 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/13
I LOVE your article. It makes one stop and think, and then gives hope, encouragement, and direction. Keep writing. You will help make overcomers in God's kingdom!
12/06/13
Beautiful entry with great messages throughout.

Thank you.

God bless~
12/09/13
Very Good piece. I wasn't sure where you were going at first and that kept me reading. Also at first I was afraid you were going to be off-topic, but you brought it home nicely. Keep writing!
12/11/13
I see two good devotional themes in this piece - which would work well for two separate articles. The first four paragraphs begins with a major theme (expect adversity and how to deal with it) and the last five paragraphs build on another theme (be the bull, not the red flag). The two themes are similar yet delve into separate aspects of our conflict with the devil and how to handle it. Two good pieces here! Keep writing!
12/12/13
I like the way you approached the truth in your article. We will have trials and our enemy is always on the job.

You also gave encouragement with from God's Word. Well done.
Congratulations on a very well deserved award! Unique point of view, very creative, and thought provoking! God Bless
12/13/13
Wonderful article! Looking at it from a whole different perspective than we usually think. congratulations on your win!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 11 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.