The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Beautiful and timely reminder of how Jesus is at the center of our very core, and the need to look to Him for all things.

Good job and powerful content of what is and always will be.

God bless~
11/07/13
Very though-provoking devotional. If we were to wait for man to solve problems, it would be in the season when pigs might fly.

Thankfully, we have a God who is all-knowing and all-powerful.

I don't think your script translated on this computer in the verse section.
Very good thoughts. I like your writing.

Shorter paragraphs would help the reading as well as an extra "white space" between the paragraphs.

A person can't have any hope while sin separates us from God but we are assured of the forgiveness of sin by being baptized for the forgiveness of sin. This gives us hope as a newborn child of God.

Proofread your article one more time to see if you catch any thing else you would change.
You make some awesome points in this piece. Hope can be difficult to grasp at times. I've never heard Lincoln's quote before but I do believe it's going to be one of my favorites.

The one thing I might encourage you to do is not to mention the topic phrase too much. I think if you go back and count, you'd be surprised at how many times you used it. Another word you repeated is hope. Some of the most on topic stories never mention the topic words. You showed what the saying meant and did an excellent job of writing on topic. Trust yourself and believe that your words will stand on their own.

You have some great raw talent. The more you write and read, the better you will be. You may want to go to the message boards and Check out Jan's Writing Basics. She gives wonderful advice for all levels of writers. If you leave a post, she is great about responding to each one. The Bible verses you chose were great fits to back up your message. I could totally relate and am sure I'm not the only one who needed reminding. I have no doubt that you will touch more hearts than you could ever imagine. Keep writing!