The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 628 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
I loved this story! It was uplifting and encouraging, and held such a significant message in the Lord.

Nicely done. I loved this line: Either follow the chickens, or soar with the eagles.

Thank you for sharing your story. I feel your heart which is on fire for the Lord and for helping others.

God bless~
This is an interesting testimony. You do a nice job of going over your experiences and letdowns and how you didn't let that overcome you.

My main advice would be not to talk directly to the reader. Instead, use those words to expound on your feelings. I think we all wonder if we exaggerate our past and the reader will naturally relate yo you as the MC. You also may want to check out the thread of the forums: http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67

You have a great message. I like your take on the topic. Life isn't fair, but if not for the hard days we wouldn't be able to appreciate the good ones, not to mention realize how much Jesus loves us.
10/12/13
This is a great piece, I admirer the way you communicate with your readers and practically walk us through the story. Our attitude truly determine our altitude. The main character could have allow her experiences to dictate her future but she took the bull by the horns and excelled anyways!
10/13/13
This is a great story of succeeding through obstacles and their are so many children and teenages going through this same struggle, to have you on their team ,with the gift of your experience, I am sure is quite a blessing for them and for you!!
Nicely written autobio.

Our strength of today can come from our weakness of yesterday.

We climb the mountain before us using the experiences of yesterday as stepping stones.

Remember: Acts 2:38 is still there for all to avail themselves for the forgiveness of sin.

Continue to live and learn or die trying.

(Quotes that just came to me as I wrote them.)
Congratulations on placing 7th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)