The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 427 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hi,
It seems that you have several "themes" going on in the same poetic work.

It makes it harder for me to follow the intended thought.

You scatter a lot of Bible thoughts throughout the writing which is good.
Could this material be just as well divided into two separate poetic works to express your themes easier?

Just a thought.
08/30/13
Wow - this was so powerful and so touching. I absolutely loved it.
An intricate piece of writing that will resonate long after it's been read.

Good job.

God bless~
This is really quite lovely. You do a nice job of expressing Jesus' love through your words.

It may be a tad weak on topic. I see in the lasst line you brought it in more. Though I'll admit poetry isn't my strong suit and it's possible some may have gone over my head.

It's a beautiful tribute to our Precious Savior who endured so much on our behalf. Nice job.
08/31/13
I can tell that a lot of work was put into this thoughtful poem.

I had a hard time finding a tie-in to the topic for this week, which was "Expose."

This was a moving picture of Calvary.
Congratulations for ranking 12th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)