The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 993 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/13
WOW! This is beyond words, I can only say WOW again. To say anything more would be an insult to the clarity and brilliance of this story.

WOW!

God bless~
08/24/13
Wonderful message here, and so well written. It was very interesting, and the ending was great!
Love radiates throughout your writing and I'm the better for having read it.
08/29/13
Congratulations on your receiving EC! God bless!
08/29/13
Congrats on your EC!
God bless~
I am sitting here sobbing. This is such a powerful piece, I'm not sure if it is your story, but I know it is someone's. I became pregnant at 18 and considered adoption and even for a second abortion went through my mind, but only as a flash. I know how difficult my decisions were and my baby was conceived in love--teenage love--but love nonetheless and my family was supportive. It was difficult so I can't imagine how painful this decision would be. This is one of my all time favorite stories. Congratulations and a Happy Dance for you and your superb writing and a Happy Dance for all those young girls who make the horribly difficult decision of choosing life, even if that life was conceived in hatred.
08/29/13
Wow, what a moving story! You make a strong case for giving life, no matter how difficult it may be. Congratulations on a well deserved EC.
08/29/13
What a beautiful love story you have shared with your readers. I hope this entry will serve to help others make the choice your MC did, because--as you said--only God knows the purpose of each life. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on placing 7th with this deserving piece.
08/30/13
Congratulations Leola, on your well deserved EC win!! Wow—what a powerful story! The heart-wrenching pain of the MC, the message to do what is right in spite of the costs and the vital pro-life message just vividly leaps from the lines! You need to submit this to a pro-life magazine or web site! Great job!
08/31/13
Your story was totally engrossing. From your title all the way through to the beautiful ending it held me captive. Well done and congrats on your EC placing.