The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 679 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Masterfully and beautifully written. Incredible that you are at the Beginner Level. Your vivid descriptions keep me reading past the story line itself. I am honored to be the first to comment - you have a wondrous gift for storytelling. Never stop writing!
08/10/13
Brilliant piece replete with a myriad of emotions. I love your descriptions, and I like how you interfaced the "world of today" and their beliefs, with the "world of yesteryear"--so much has changed, and yet, GOD is unchanging, as is HIS WORD, and you brought that forward in expert fashion.

Loved this! And, especially this line: "Huge, hard-bound books with crackling pages and dust covers that have been worked like rented mules" Can I borrow that? LOL.

Thanks for this...You need to write BOOKS my dear.

God bless~
08/11/13
What a powerful truth you've so skilfully woven your story around. I agree totally with the above two comments. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Well done!
08/15/13
CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST PLACE WIN! MOVEN' ON UP NOW. Very well deserved.
08/15/13
Congrats! God bless~
08/15/13
Congrats from me too. Now for level 2.
08/15/13
Thank you all, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by the entry.

And Danielle, I enjoyed your Canny Tale, the twist was wonderful.
Congratulations on placing 1 in your level and 14 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
You write so wonderfully well!

Congratulations! God bless you. KJV Heb 10:26-31
KJV Rev 14:12
What an amazing and fantastic picture you paint of this wonderful old lady - I grew to love her more and more as the story went on! Wonderful writing - your descriptions, your injections of humour, the reality of Michelle, her mother and her grandmother all speak straight to the heart. Many congratulations on her well deserved placing.
08/22/13
Beautifully written. You drew me right in to the scenario and your character representations were perfect. You are a gifted writer. Congratulations on your level win!