The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 917 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I will share this with my family, ages 37 (friend Mary), my sis Barbi - age 71, my hubby Mike, age 67, and myself, 70! Never too old to start with a treasure box. Thank you for your terrific story and your grand and glorious idea!
07/27/13
I enjoyed your entry very much. I love the treasure box idea. Thanks for sharing.
Oh I enjoyed this. I could feel the boys' excitement as I read. It is important to remember the many ways God blesses us, it helps get through the harder times. My only suggestion would be to get rid of that last paragraph. I can almost guarantee that anyone who is still reading at that point is thinking, "Wow, what a great idea. We should do that!" I think it is a splendid idea and would even consider doing it once a month instead of once a year. I could also see creating a beautiful scrapbook to hold all of the blessings so any time we might need a reminder that God is constantly at work in our hearts, we could pull it out and cherish it for generations. Great bit of writing.
The title was fitting and the delightful wisdom conveyed treasure indeed. On topic, and well written.
08/01/13
Congrats. God bless~
Congratulations for ranking 2 in your level and 15 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)