The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I see how your title ties in with your last line. Good job on this short little devotional. It's hard to make it work in such a small word count. I agree with your paragraph on the ten commandments in school. It is very disheartening to know that we cannot even have that present, yet must sit silently in school or else be penalized for it. Strange, isn't it?

I like that you had verses for reference as well. Very smooth reading, except for the last line, which kind of threw me off, because I wasn't sure if you meant to be "rattled" enough that we stand up for Him, or just rattled for Him? Unless I missed something?

Otherwise, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
05/19/13
Great reminder that we need to stand up for the truth of Jesus. Very well worded that kept my attention to the end. Keep Writing!
05/21/13
The things you pointed out are upsetting to me too, and I hope they serve to make us get a firmer grip on God's Word and His standards. You expressed this very well.
05/21/13
Very expressive and moving account about standing for God and His word. Love your heart and how it's on fire for the lord...Thank you!

God bless~
You do a nice job of expressing your opinions in this piece. I'm grateful that God sent Jesus to atone for our sins for we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. It's important to remind people that Jesus did come for a reason and how blessed we are that He loves us. All we need to do is ask him into our hearts and then follow his gentle guidance. Good job.
Congratulations on placing 3rd in your level and 23 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
My sentiments exactly. As some one once told me: "If you don't stand for the Truth, you will fall for any thing"! Praise YHWH! Congratulations!