The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/13
Cute story--especially the last sentence.
05/10/13
Oooh - most folk offer chocs and flowers. Your two exchange bacon. I like it!
05/11/13
As a lover of bacon, I can sympathize with MIke.

I absolutely loved this story! Great writing as always,

Blessings, Lynn
05/11/13
Cute story! Tying in the need for each in marriage to try to meet the needs of the other was well done.

05/11/13
For the love of peace, marriage is all about adjusting to each other's needs. Great take-away.

Couldn't find any place to use my red pen, but "sizzled that morning." would include the fried bacon and the frying passion. :-)

Good take on the topic.
05/11/13
Oops!
"that sizzled that morning."
05/11/13
Cute story, loved the last line. I could relate to the veggie bacon strips, I love them eat them all the time! Personally, I never touch pork/bacon, but this story touched my heart and made it smile. Thank-you.

God bless~
05/12/13
Simply delicious!
05/12/13
I loved your story how they tried to meet each others need by meeting each other half way. The ending was perfect. Job well done.
This is so delightful! What a sweet take on the topic!
Very cute. Even though I love bacon, I could feel the turmoil your character was going through because of your very descriptive narrative. Well done.
This was so much fun to read, and heartwarming at same time. Good description of struggles and compromises in marriage, and of the continual need to meet each other halfway.
05/16/13
Congrats on your placing AND that great EC!
05/16/13
Congrats Christina on this Highly Commended piece of work! :-)
05/16/13
Now this is sizzling. What a beautiful love story! Congratulations on your well deserved EC.
I had a feeling this was a winner- congrats on your HC and EC wins!
Congratulations!
05/19/13
Congratulations! Love your writing style, and this has the perfect ending.