The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 797 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/13
I truly enjoyed the article on the Reflections on Peter. It ministered to me concerning a situation I find myself in now. Well Done!!
This is so good. The only red ink I have is the topic - "click" seemed to be an afterthought. Try each paragraph to see if it can stand alone and be understood as "click". That's how I survive the Challenges - we have very detail-absorbing judges. I absolutely love this peek into Peter's heart . . .

Throw a Brick for CLICK

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36947
You did a nice job of retelling Peter's story in a way that any reader could understand and relate to.

The only suggestion I might offer would be to use less passive verbs like was. Something like this: The chains shackled to Jesus seemingly left him under the control of the humans.
paints a more vivid picture for the reader.

You did a fine job of weaving the topic throughout your story. Your message is one that so many of us even today can relate to. If it was hard for Peter to always believe even though he was right in the midst of it all, Jesus understands and helps us through our moments of doubt as well. Nice job.
Congratulations on placing 5th in your level and 35 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=36971&sid=fc51905b09e1c3a6153917b33a0614a4 )
Happy Dance!!
Congratulations!