The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/13
Great title and wonderful concluding paragraphs. This article prompted me to do some helpful reflection and prayer.
04/30/13
Great Sermon. Keep Writing!
You have a terrific take on this chaotic Adam Sandler film. This is very well written, and again, I must ask you why you are in the beginner's level? Terrific entry . . .

Throw a Brick for CLICK

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36947
I really like this devotion. You do a nice job of starting with something that so many can relate to, even if they haven't seen the movie.

I think you did a nice job with your message too. I may have left out that last paragraph as the reader got what you were saying from your great examples.

This reminds me of how often I have noticed that we often spend a great deal of time wishing our lives away. Whether it be won't that light ever turn green or why can't doctor be on time. Instead like you pointed out, we should thank God for every minute and rejoice in it. I think you did a fine job with this one!
05/02/13
Great job, Mom!! I knew this was a good one! :)
Congratulations on placing 4 in your level and 30 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=36971&sid=fc51905b09e1c3a6153917b33a0614a4 )
I'm sure your daughter is doing a happy dance with us!
Congratulations!