The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 739 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nice little devotion; I like the way you transitioned into the spiritual. Good read.
Thank you for sharing this devotional with us.
This is beautifully expressed. I truly enjoy this. Thank you . . .
Interesting word: Achooism. I am plagued with achooism after I eat. My family loves to tease me about it, because they know I am finished eating when I start sneezing.

I enjoyed your devotional and the lesson you wove within. Good job! Keep writing.
God always has truths in the natural realm for every truth in the spiritual realm so it was very interesting to hear about your "Achooisms" in the natural when you go from shadows into the light. That must be really uncomfortable for you if it happens all year long. I thought this devotional was very informative and Scriptural. I am wondering though in the beginning if grammatically you should have said sneezing instead of sneezes. There were a few other minor grammar things but you have a steel trap -mind to do devotions. I like the way you connect your dots -- they make one think. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
Congrats on this clever piece as well as a unique devotional. God's blessings to you.
This is a great devotion. You have the perfect recipe, a relevant scripture, a great true life story, then you transition seamlessly into your Bible message and end with a beautiful prayer. Congratulations on ranking 5 in your level and 25 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards) Happy dance!!
Congratulations!