The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 748 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have the most incredible imagination! I loved this piece from beginning to end, even when I didn't always "get" what I was reading. It took just a couple of moments at the beginning to understand it was the Trinity conversing with one another. Then I got a little lost because it seemed like you had Eve being created first, and then I realized this must have been happening when Adam had been put to sleep so they could make Eve. Then when Eve said something was "off" I thought it was going to have something to do with his nose (you never let us know the answer to that so we have to figure it out which I think is cool). I was so unprepared for the fact that is was the Holy Spirit who had sneezed as He was breathing life into Adam. Very cool and hilarious story. So glad you entered for this topic (visa vie your remarks on forums), this was a treat to read.
04/22/13
Great story. Loved it from beginning to end. Well written and put a big old smile on my face.

Great Entry!
This made me giggle. I enjoyed your imaginative piece.
04/22/13
Loved this whimsical allegory. Very creative.
Did not anticipate this! You kept me guessing to the very end. I would not use this "Chapter and Verse", but as soon as I can breathe again from laughing so hard . . .
Did not anticipate this! You kept me guessing to the very end. I would not use this "Chapter and Verse", but as soon as I can breathe again from laughing so hard . . .
Did not anticipate this! You kept me guessing to the very end. I would not use this "Chapter and Verse", but as soon as I can breathe again from laughing so hard . . .
Ha! Very creative, loved every word. Thanks for writing.
04/24/13
To tell you the truth, I was a bit uncomfortable with this at first - seemed kind of irreverent to even faintly suggest God got something wrong. But my lighter self can see the humour. And God does have a sense of humour. So I guess it's okay. I did like the way you maintained suspense until the end. I could sure think of a few other things that are 'wrong' with 'Adam' on some days....like being hard of hearing and forgetfulness...and...and (!!). Joking, of course.