The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 684 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/11/13
While describing a beautiful friendship, you revealed your own vulnerability. It's clear and well written. And I love your quotes which give an interesting interpretation of the theme.
03/12/13
This was an interesting and original take on the topic. Your story was an excellent example for your message.
03/14/13
Congrats! God Bless~
Congratulations on your 3rd place win!
03/15/13
Congratulations on a great,well deserved win!
03/15/13
I enjoyed this tremendously. Such a big part of our lives:friendship. I like your use of the topic for this round of the challenge. Congrats on winning 3rd place! Well deserved.
Congratulations on ranking 34th overall!
This is really lovely. It made me think of my youngest who came home sobbing and insisting I call the school and change her teacher when she discovered that next year she would be with the "Meanest teacher in the whole world." I made a deal that she had to stick it out for the first month and if she still had problems then, I'd call the school. You'll never guess who became one of her all-time ever favorite teachers! This is such an important lesson and you told it well. My only suggestion would be, don't put that quote in the middle in bold, put it at the end because for a little while I thought I might be reading something entitled that by that author had had to stop my reading double-check the name of Carrie then continue reading. But other than that one little stumble, this was a delightful story. You did a great job amongst a competitive group. Your ending was beautiful and didn't come off preachy, which can be hard to do at times.