The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1286 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
When I first read this through, I was thinking we should be careful for what we pray for, but then as I read and felt the love and warmth and safety going through offered - then I thought what fools we might be for not taking it upon ourselves. Hope I interpreted this right, but that is what spoke to me and I really enjoyed its message.
This is so lovely. Not only does it flow effortlessly but it has a great message. I love using the thesaurus to find new words. You manged to combine that in poem form with a great message, all while staying on topic.
03/02/13
Enter in
Take up space
Rule my heart
Wear my face

These were my favourite lines. I loved the structure of the poem. Short, snappy lines that punched truth into my heart.
03/02/13
Brilliant! God bless~
03/03/13
This is a lovely poem of surrender and commitment. Great work!
Poignant, mesmerizing. This has my soul singing.

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
03/08/13
The simple, persistent, innocent hunger to be filled to overflowing with God's grace comes through so clearly. A well-deserved HC
03/08/13
PS And EC
03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~
03/08/13
So many profound thoughts contained in each of these small clusters of words--fabulous!!
Such a tender prayer. I loved the lines:
Yielded heart
Yielded soul
Yielded mind
Give You control
Congratulations on your EC and HC awards.