The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 730 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/13
I can identify with the MC. I am from the south (still there, so my accent doesn't stand out as much). But I stuggle more with making my life standout as a Christian. Good article.
Beginner? You are much too humble. I enjoyed reading this so much! Thank you.

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
03/05/13
Awesome writing! I think you will be moving onto the next level quickly.

Your entry was humorous, thought provoking, and really on topic!

Keep on writing, you have a real talent for a Reb!
03/05/13
Your writing seems seasoned...I'm thinking you might have come in at the wrong level.

Having said that, you did a great job with this well written and creative piece. I enjoyed it from start to finish.

God bless~
03/07/13
I also relate to this story. I am a transplanted Minn-ee-sotan to the south of Texas.

What a well written article with the finale being about our language having the accent of Christ.

This is a delightful devotion. You do a great job of showing real life and balancing it with a delightful sense of humor. Your message is great too and the transition was smooth. You did a great job with this. I enjoyed every word.