The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1270 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really like how the writer approached this subject. It's fresh yet relevant, reminding us that God's accents are all around us - polka-dotted ottomans and all : )
Very evocative. God bless you.
Yes! Such a good reminder, and well-written.
03/02/13
A brilliant piece of writing. Nicely done.

God bless~
03/02/13
Excellent piece of writing. Almost lyrical in quality.
03/03/13
I really enjoyed reading what you have written and it is all so true. You describe well the wonder of God's creation and how our appreciation this puts things in perspective. Well done.
This is so lovely. I delighted in the pictures you painted for me. I often find myself musing over similar things. God is so perfect how could anyone look at the stars and not believe.
I immersed myself in the sheer poetry of this lovely praise to our Lord. I read and reread this line, just for the sheer joy of discovering:

"It’s not just trees with their massive trunks and climbing or hanging branches, or even their leaves. It’s the embellishment of finely-etched shredding bark, of spidery twigs dancing in the breeze like bent arthritic fingers, the feathery veins on each leaf as variegated as their individual colors."

Thank you! But you forgot to mention the Platypus - the amazing creature God made from all the spare parts
03/07/13
This is brilliant in its scope, as you invite us to re-examine all the ways God surrounds us with his beauty and variety. Yet flowing through this invitation, you focus on God's greatness rather than on how clever you are to notice it all. Well done.
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~
03/08/13
Full of rich meaning and overflowing descriptions that are meant to be savored, that are being savored~~ Thank you!
You created amazing word pictures. That's a gift. Thank you for sharing it. Congratulations on your EC.