The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 645 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this.

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
03/05/13
Good thoughts in this powerful entry. Nicely done. God bless~
03/07/13
This entry was very creative. I never really considered what language we would speak in Heaven but we will be able to communicate in Heaven with everyone.

I enjoyed your writing.
You did a great job on this piece. it fit the topic and tackled it in a different way than most articles I've read this week, which is a good thing.

The only thing I would suggest is because you are the person saying all of those quotes in the beginning, you can include them in one set of quotation marks. had they been by different people then you would need the marks around each phrase and start a new paragraph each time the speaker changes.

I think your transition to the message was smooth and felt like the perfect direction to go. I like the verses that you quoted too as they are a perfect fit for your message. Not a lot of people quote Revelations either so that added another fresh take. This was quite enjoyable and well-written.
Congratulations for placing 8th in your level! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
Oops I'm sorry you ranked 9th in level one, not 8th but it is still impressive!