The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1553 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Take note:

KJV 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

KJV Colossians 3:19 "Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them."

Note - having childhood desires when a full grown child of God, it is best that those desires be for the things of God.
I think you've given voice to many of our internal ideas/conversations/justifications etc.
The rambling dialogue suits the story though for some may prove burdensome (not me....lol)
I loved all your descriptions: both physical and emotional. I loved your Valentine Gift ending. And the Bible Quote to go with it. Keep Writing.
God Bless.
I loved all your descriptions: both physical and emotional. I loved your Valentine Gift ending. And the Bible Quote to go with it. Keep Writing.
God Bless.
Ahhh...the inevitable sacrifices and adaptations of "wifery", but oh, the satisfaction of it, like here, with the putting aside of "self" and its wants. All captured beautifully along with a banquet for the senses. Thank you.
02/19/13
Wow, I think this is a wonderful write. So full of wonder of the Valentine Moose and her baby. I would have returned to Value City after hearing you describe them! I am also as a child about these things.

Beautifully written and enjoyed!
02/19/13
Phew! - I could do with a shot of your energetic writing ability. I get a picture of you thrashing the keyboard with steam rising and spurting in all directions. Great descriptive writing!

Colin Swann (Gold Membership)
02/19/13
I have to laugh at the above comment. That's my sentiment entirely. Oh how I long for such vibrant energy. Keep channelling it into your writing for the Lord and you'll go far. Well done.