The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1300 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/13
Wow! Powerful raw emotions come forward in this well written entry. Thank you for sharing your journey, and may God and His word continue to embrace your life.

Thank you for sharing.

God bless~
02/11/13
This is so descriptive at so many levels. How did you fit it all beneath the 750 word ceiling?
A wonderful picture of God's in spite of all that can go wrong. May you know his continued blessing.
02/11/13
I could feel the emotion in your words. Very nicely done.
02/11/13
Phew! S'cuse me while I wipe the steam from my specs. Seriously, this is a 'bare all' entry filled with passion and torment. I don't know whether it's fact of fiction, but I suspect it's factual for you to be able to convey the emotion so well. If so, it's brave of you to share it, and triumphant as you declare your reliance on, and love for God. Well done.
02/11/13
I love the way you describe your love for your husband. Your journey sounds similiar to mine in the early years. This was a powerful read. My prayers are with you, and thank you for sharing this well written story.
02/11/13
Wow this was so multi-faceted and potent. Great word and emotion pictures!
Your passion comes through so clearly, it feels like truth. I think you really have two pieces here--the story and the poem--and each could stand alone on its own merits.
KJV 2 Corinthians 12:6 "For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me."

A powerful story full of pain and joy and the love of Christ. Thank so much.
God bless.
You are a real wordsmith! This was a very gripping tale, I too suspect it is factual. I am just so thankful that we do all have our Lord Jesus' staff to lean on. Very intense piece; I pray God's heavenly grace and peace for you as you continue life's winding journey.