The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 922 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/13
My heart was rapidly beating throughout this entire entry. Nice job of setting up the conflict immediately.

This is a great reminder and tribute to all of the missionaries who risk their lives everyday in certain parts of the world.

Thank you for this classic read. God bless you abundantly~
This is a great story. You have a way of building the suspense. I found myself holding my breath, lest the gunman heard it. I also liked how you showed the different levels of faith in the two women. I find it quite intriguing that whether we have absolute faith or a new faith, God still provides and loves us through it all. Good job.
02/06/13
Well written story, nicely showing how God can orchestrate circumstances to give power to the message.
02/07/13
Congratulations, Claudia; Keep Winging His Words!
02/07/13
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST PLACE level win for this fascinating, suspenseful story! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
Congratulations on your ribbon and for ranking 11th overall (Oh so close!) You still did great as this week was q
Congratulations on your ribbon and for ranking 11th overall (Oh so close!) You still did great as this week was quite competitive!
02/11/13
Creative use of the topic. Repeated trials and adversity building our character thus making us better witnesses is never a worn out theme. Congratulations on your well written winning level entry.