The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so beautiful. I love how you started out in a dark place but through faithfulness took the reader into the light.

The only red ink I have is to double check your quotation mark rules. If the same person is speaking at the end of the stanza or paragraph there are no end quotes only beginning quotes at the next stanza. And then, when the person is done speaking you put the end quote.

Your message is beautiful and it touched my heart and left me with a sense of hope and relief. I have no doubt that it will touch so many more hearts. You have a wonderful way with words.
02/01/13
All i can say is AMEN! This makes me want to worship and praise GOD! Awesome!
02/03/13
Amen and Amen! Simply put,
Beautiful job...thank you.

God bless~
02/05/13
I really like this poem. I like the partial rhyming, and the great message. It makes me think about my unsaved friends who I hope to share the love of Christ with. Nice job.
02/06/13
A compelling poem about how Satan tries to burden us with guilt and shame but God draws us into the light.

Reminds us how we need to share with others what God has done in and through our lives. He has freed us from our past and present by sending his son Jesus to save us.

Congratulations on ranking 8th in level one!