The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 868 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this devotion. You followed the recipe for a good one. First, it's great to share a real-life story in the beginning. The one you used was easily pictured in my mind. Then you transitioned to a Biblical proof to back your story. The scriptures were a great fit. The only thing I might change would be to add a prayer. Overall though this is a great piece.
What a great illustration of the 'measure' of our growth in Christ. This is well-thought-out and I love the line about the robe not needing to be altered, but the self.
01/21/13
I really enjoyed reading this. Such a good comparison/contrast between the wedding gown and the robe of righteousness. Nicely done!
01/22/13
I never thought of it that way, our robes not being complete. I just thought that is how He sees us - righteous. He did all the work on the cross, we just need to believe and receive it.
It is a wonderful way of putting the need to grow in Christ and becoming all He wants us to be. You have done a great job with this writing! God Bless!
01/22/13
Excellent devotion here - tied in perfectly with the topic.

Spaces between paragraphs would make it more readable on the page, but that does not take too much away from your piece.

Great conclusion, and a good reminder to us that we may not be perfect, but His grace is sufficient.
01/22/13
Truth, and more truth. Nicely done. God bless~
Congratulations for ranking 11th in level 1! The top 12 rankings on this level can be found on the message boards.