The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a fascinating story. I like the depth to your MC. You have been able to convey to the reader his heart, fears and loves in such few words.

I did notice some tiny errors like the punctuation almost always goes inside the quotation marks (there are a few exceptions but generally it is safe to assume it goes inside.) Also because it is important for the authors to remain anonymous until judging is done, be careful about stating it is a sequel and using the same characters. I have a MC named Wrigley and was asked not to use her name as the judges recognize it. It's not a hard-fast rule but a recommendation.

I think you did a grand job of writing on topic in a fresh and creative way. You packed a lot of story in so few words. You do a nice job of opening with an attention grabber and bringing the story full circle in the end. This was a lovely read.
01/14/13
Moving and powerful from beginning to the very last word. Nicely done.

God bless~
01/15/13
A most interesting story. Iztak's reverie gave the reader a refreshing insight into his past and the peace he now feels since he found Messiah.