The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1102 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
This was so powerfully executed and prolific on so many different levels.

Truth abounds in this sobering poem which conjured up images that do exist in our own "backyards."

This descriptive and thought provoking entry is one that will stay with me for a long time. A timely reminder that there are many right here in the USA that are in need of sponsorship and help.

Fabulous, brilliant and authentic in its delivery.

Thank you for this moving piece.

God bless~
08/09/12
Your title drew me in--your writing kept me reading. This gripping piece should stir the hearts of every reader. We must open our eyes to the needs of others, even when our own paychecks have shrunk or disappeared. I expect to see this in the EC list.
08/11/12
It's not only in America, but this is powerfully written in its coverage and its challenge.
08/11/12
Thank you for this moving piece of writing. I'm not American but I am so grateful for the processes put in place, usually by Christian people, to provide welfare. It's a feature of 'Christian-based' countries.
Yet people still slip through the net, sadly.
08/16/12
Congratulations Linda! This was excellent...I am so happy for you.

God Bless,

Camille~
08/16/12
Congratulations on your ribbon Linda, with this sobering and too true poem.
08/16/12
WOW! You provided us with a different and deeply challenging perspective on the topic of "Diet." I was so moved by your excellently-written piece, and I offer you my hearty congratulations on your 3rd place E.C.!!
08/16/12
Congratulations, Linda!
08/19/12
Great job with this. Congratulations!