The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 643 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this story. I was thinking how perfect it would be for this week's topic and wasn't sure how you were going to bring the topic into it but you did a masterful job with infusing potluck with fancy restaurant. The ending is perfect. We can always pray, even when it feels like there is nothing left to do but pray, it truly is the most one can do.
07/27/12
Perfect ending. Amen. Great message and a beautifuly written story. It touched me. Thank you. God bless~
07/27/12
I love how you changed the mood so graphically and so positively. And what a great idea for a church fellowship to activate!
07/30/12
I had to chuckle at this one. I just told my husband this weekend that $50 was a lot for the small portions we got a the restaurant. We could've ate a few days on that $50. LOL Well written. God bless!
08/01/12
A really charming and warm story packed with SO much truth. I enjoyed the interaction with the couple and it was written well and easy to follow. I too loved the ending - it fit so well after they didn't pray over the meal to take this "food for thought" to the Savior in prayer. Nicely done!
08/02/12
HC - congratulations!
08/03/12
Congrats God Bless~
08/03/12
Congrats God Bless~
08/03/12
Congrats God Bless~