The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 822 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/12
Powerful truth, beautifully written.
05/24/12
A good reminder to live in the here and now because that's all that is promised to us.

I thought this would make a good short piece in a series of statements about living for our promised moments.

This is a powerful piece. One does take on great responsibility every time we get behind the wheel. I'm sorry for your pain. But I pray this piece will make a huge difference for someone.
05/26/12
My heart goes out to you my friend for the loss of your sister. Your story will remain in my heart, and I will remember this long after I've finished reading it. Thank you for sharing this painful piece of your life.

God Bless you~
05/26/12
Very thought-provoking work, in which you have avoided any morbid mindset despite the depth of pain that would hit you whenever you hear of another road fatality. Instead, you've brought us a positive challenge, so well done.
05/28/12
Something for all of us to think about, yet not without comfort in the assurance of salvation and life eternal through Christ Jesus our Lord. Thank you for sharing this. The Lord bless you and keep you.
I handle claims for a large auto insurance carrier, and although I don't know exactly how you feel about your sister, I do know exactly what you mean. I speak to people everyday whose lives have been forever changed by an auto accident and my heart always goes out to them. It is a great risk and awesome responsibility to get behind the wheel of a car. I am sorry for your loss. This article made me think, once again, to always drive with others in mind. Thank you for sharing your heart.
05/29/12
Very sobering entry. I'm sure we've all been effected by someone we know or love that's been involved in an automobile accident. So sorry about the loss of your sister. Thanks for sharing. God bless!