The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a nice devotion. The scriptures go nicely with your message.

My only suggestion might be to work on the transitions a bit. It felt as though you went abruptly from one thought to the next.

The prayer was absolutely beautiful. I thought it was a clever way to make your point about prayer being important by starting with a prayer and ending with one. This subtle message grabbed my attention and reminded me my day should be filled with prayer.
05/03/12
This is a charming testimony to the goodness of God, and the devotional aspect of the writing really lends to pointing your reader to God's riches of His truths and love.
05/05/12
Powerful and beautiful devotional. Thank you.

GOD Bless~
05/07/12
This was very special. To see Maria's dedication to the Lord, to basically plan ahead her trust and devotion to Him for a time when she would be challenge mentally, spoke volumes to me. This was well written and enjoyable from beginning to end.
05/10/12
Maria was truly blessed with such good, caring friends to pray for her and lift her up. Great story. God bless!
05/10/12
Thank you for sharing this. God bless.