The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 998 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a good testimonial. I agree there is something special about sisters. Though mine tortured me when I was little, she would never allow anyone else to tease me. I enjoyed your take on the topic.
04/20/12
This story is so true. Sisters are so important for those of us fortunate enough to have one. I loved how well written this touching entry was...and my heart went out to the MC walking around the "empty" house looking for her sister.

It makes me appreciate my sister even more so, We live 3 hours away...and see each other whe we can. This story make me think - "I'm going to see her this weekend!"

Thanks for this lovely piece.

God BLess~
I love this piece. I have two sisters and this story made me choke back tears. We live in separate towns but when we are together it's as if we were never apart.

Great job in putting the reader in the scene. Showing us the generations of sisters was very touching.

Thank you and God Bless.
04/22/12
A very different take on the topic, but you made it work and made this piece touching and interesting. good writing.
04/24/12
Oh, how I love this entry. I only have one sister, 10 years younger than me, but I have four daughters all close in age and close to each other. They are sisters AND friends. Good writing. God bless!
04/26/12
Nice touch on the topic. We certainly need to value who we have with us while things are fine. It's so important to draw strength and not divide. Thanks for sharing this. God bless.
04/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~
Congratulations on your HC and for ranking 16th overall!