The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 977 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
Lots of love and good guidance here. It would be a little easier to read put another line space between your paragraphs. But I enjoyed reading it.
04/20/12
oops. That should read "if you" put another line space..." Sorry.
04/20/12
Such a beautiful little story with so much said in so few words! I would like to have seen spaces between the paragraphs, but that is easy to remedy next time. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Nice writing!
04/20/12
I always say this - when a writer can pack emotional sentiment and clarity into few words - it is a sign of a great writer!

This was powerful! I loved the imagery presented and the emotional connections with the mother, daughter and grandmother...along with the Trinity. Beautiful job. I loved this so much.

God Bless you~
04/22/12
A strong parallel with a great message. Well done.
04/23/12
I like this a lot. It makes me want to take a picture of three generations in my life.
04/24/12
Ditto about the space between paragraphs, but other than that: very nicely done! Beautiful sentiment, imagery, encouragement, and on theme. Good job.
Loved this powerful story. Such a wise Grandmother. Isn't it wonderful how God uses such ordinary things to speak great wisdom to our hearts.
I felt it and I say you did fantastic. Keep it up. I want to read more.