The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1246 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/12
This was so good! I smiled throughout the entire entry. Nicely written and nicely told. Great last line. God Bless~
Ohh I really enjoyed this. You married the Biblical lesson with life today brilliantly. I think many of us can relate to the MC's experiment. I liked your point, if it were only three feet for him then it also was only three feet for you. Thanks for reminding me not to grumble about the little things in life.
02/25/12
This was hilariously funny, best giggles in the bunch so far. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
02/28/12
Your resolve, and maturity, are inspiring. This was a very well written piece and the message is clear and so needed today.
02/29/12
I absolutely loved the correlation between Vashti and Esther and then between Vashti and the MC. I, too, did a similar experiment years ago with my stepsons - with the same result. lol Good job! Good writing! God bless!
03/01/12
The title made me want to read and find out what all the stink was about. The story didn't dissapoint. Good work on the topic and making a Bible story correlate with modern life.
03/01/12
Quite a "eunuch" approach to how domestic bliss can be so easily "hampered." I could just imagine you thinking "Esther any good reason for all this?" but it's good to see that things are "picking up" again.
And did you know that a new atomic-powered detergent will give your clothes a "newclear" look?
Depite this rambling, a good parallel to the bible story.
Congratulations for ranking 11th in level 3!