The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1551 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/05
Very nice. I could feel the emotions of the rescue worker. Your descriptions had me totally involved!
Wonderful story! Seemed like I was right in the swamp with him! Great job!
10/27/05
Great job! Beautiful story and honorarium to your loved ones!
10/27/05
What imagery! My mother, stepfather, and grandmother keep their scanners on all day and night! Sometimes they hear of family members or those they know who are in trouble. Praise God for all the children that were rescued from danger. Thanks for sharing!
10/27/05
All I can say is WOW! I need to read it again! The brief change of tense near the beginning confused me a little, but I was totally engrossed in this story! Keep writing!!
I enjoyed reading this. I like the ending especially, as I hate to hear about anything bad happening to children, regardless if it is only in a story. Good job.
10/29/05
I finally read your ending! I love it this way!! Full of emotion!
Wonderful story telling! I love the real life tie-in too!
11/01/05
Lisa, congratulations on your 1st place win in the Level 2 awards. But that doesn't tell the whole story. You actually were next in line to place in the Editors' Choice, ranking 9th overall. When you think there were 147 entries, that definitely deserves a "well done!" Keep up the great work. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Wonderful story! Congratulations on First place! Keep up the good work. Isn't this fun? I just love it!

God Bless!

Doreen