The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1426 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/12
You bring an interesting viewpoint to the crucifixion saga. It was well put together and easy to read and follow with. It held my interest. Not sure the italics formatting helped. At times it seemed excessive.

Overall, a very enjoyable read. Thanks!
Wow! That word says it all. You did such a beautiful job. I will be amazed if this isn't at the very top. This is one of my all-time favorites. You totally surprised me in the end and that rarely happens. I really expected the MC to find Jesus and his mother to be healed.
02/11/12
This was outstanding. And I am sure we will see it in the "winners circle for sure." God Bless~
02/14/12
Yes, I agree with the others here, this is a 'wow' story you have written. I really hope that your MC finds the resurrected Jesus or one of the disciples and learns of the need for spiritual healing. Hmm, maybe a sequel is possible here...?! You certainly had me along for the journey. Well done.
02/16/12
Enjoyable read with a surprise ending. Excellent writing that held my attention to the end. Thanks for sharing.
02/16/12
Wonderfully written, wonderful read.
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level three!
06/26/12
Tim, I'm going to feature this story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of July 23. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!