The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1066 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I just love this. You covered the topic fully but in a great subtle way. I think it is fresh and clever. My kids groan about the thought of their grandparents kissing and what not but I think it is sweet. That's what love is all about. Great job with this inspirational piece.
01/27/12
Beautiful and so sweet. I really liked this piece, and I thought of my own late beloved grandparents. They would kiss and hold hands, and go off into their own world, in full view of 11 grandchildren, and their 7 children. We felt their true soul mate love.

Nicely done - God Bless~
Awww, cute. Clever way of writing it about writing and yet about their life, too.
01/28/12
How sweet! I honestly hope that I am this much in love with my husband when we're 70! Well done.
This story crooned me right into the arms of envious daydreaming at having such tneder-loving husbands as these two men. Thanks for the "moment". :)
01/28/12
This is a wonderful piece and a great use of the topic. I enjoyed the interaction between the two main characters, disagreeing initially but doing so while in each others arms. A subtle but moving context. Very well done!
01/28/12
Sweet, sweet, sweet...both couples! Loved it! Good job! God bless!
01/29/12
Clever how you have combined the topic with some "personal outreach." A good fun read.
02/02/12
An endearing story ... makes me think of my elderly aunt before her hubby of 63 years passed away.

Your story kept me interested from beginning to end. Keep up the great work.
02/02/12
Good job! Congratulations! Write on----
Way to go buddy! This deserved to place!! Congratulations!!!
02/02/12
A wonderful piece and deserving of the recognition ... congratulations!
02/02/12
congratulations on your HR! Nice job - and well deserved. God Bless~
02/02/12
Awww...I loved this entry. I am so glad you received a recognition. It was so well deserved! God Bless you~
Subtle, enveloping, warm and real. Superbly, crafted from the heart.