The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1813 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/05
I like the comparison with the seed in the desert that finally came to life and the pregnant girl whose life was meaningless until she met the two Christians whose message was like rain in the desert. Thanks for sharing.
10/27/05
I like how you tied together the seeds struggle for life with the young woman's struggle with her life's meaning. The "living water" continually drenches our souls and creates us anew each day! Thanks for the wonderful article:)
Wonderful incorporation of the seed image!
I like the comparison! And the discriptions are beautiful. :-)
10/30/05
You did a beautiful job on developing the parallel structure here. Very nicely done.
10/30/05
Very nice descriptions and this piece was written with heart.
10/30/05
Such a flowery piece yet filled with so much substance! I also loved the comparison - very unique and creative entry.
Nicely done!
Blessings, Lynda
10/31/05
Nicely done.
11/01/05
Beth, once again you are well within the top 30 ranked entries - in fact, you came in at 12th place out of 147 entries overall. Well done. You are consistently excellent. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)