The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1237 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Vincent has a very valid point. How many of these friendships are real? Point taken of the final verse. God bless you.
12/16/11
This was not only well written but packed a powerful message straight to the heart! Phenomenal writing and the topic was spot on.

I especially loved the last line. Jesus is our friend for life, for all eternity. Amen.

Thanks. God Bless~
12/16/11
Part of me agrees with Vincent, but part of me says that some of these friendships are stronger that those of people I see everyday. Of course, no friendship is like ours with the Lord, whether online or in the flesh. Great poem!
12/17/11
I agree with Yvonne, in fact a few of my online friends have become face to face friends as we met in person because we became so close on the net. As with most things, there is the bad and the good. But this was certainly well written and portrays a view that many people have of internet friendships.
some very provocative pictures here, such as the excellent line "They swap typeface for flesh face"
Wonderful poem, creative and on-topic.
12/29/11
I loved this - I am so glad you made it into the "winner circle." Congratulations on a beautiful piece. God Bless~
12/31/11
Congratulations on your win!!!