The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1035 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I read the other two spam I ams and then saw this one! Very fun -- all different rhythms and emphasis -- you could do a spam I am anthology!
I adore Dr. Seuss and think you did a fun job worth your poem. I see great minds think alike! It's interesting to see the different takes on Spam I Am. I stumbled a bit when you mentioned Spam on TV then the fog cleared and I thought it was quite clever to clump commercial into the Spam category. Nicely done.
11/17/11
This was so good! Great job of allowing the poem to "flow so nicely" - right on topic and enjoyable.

I loved it! Good job.
God Bless~
11/17/11
A very clever and light-hearted approach. Well done.
11/19/11
I love this. You stayed so true to the Dr. Seuss form, style, but with a relevant message. :) Your ending caps off your poem perfectly and "says it like it is." :) This is great!
11/19/11
THREE “Spam-I-Am” poems in masters, that is funny in itself! LOL Like the old saying, guess Great minds think alike. I agree your ending verse sums it up well, though one could only hope spam isn't here to stay, that maybe someday they can find a way to stop it. LOL Delightful read!
11/23/11
Wonderfully done! I loved it from start to finish :)