The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1163 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great lesson! Thanks.
01/18/05
Great lesson! Sometimes, we get so wrapped in all the stuff that we forget the mission before us! It reminded me of the rich young man whom Christ told to go sell everything and then he could follow Him. Sometimes the stuff does keep us from following as good as we could or should!
I enjoyed your article and how you applied a spiritual lesson to the emotional "stuff" we clutter up our lives with. But I don't see where the "first (as in original)" subject is applied. What you said, though, was very good.
01/18/05
Great story. Thanks. I appreciated the humor, too. Now if Walt was a woman, he would have to have a 3rd duffel for shoes and purses!!!
01/18/05
I enjoyed your story and application. The only thing is, I can't figure out how it goes with the topic "first". Other than that, I thought it was good. Your point was well taken.
I enjoyed your story very much. However, I am also wondering how it applies to "first". Still, good job on the story.
01/21/05
girl's gotta have her shoes! ha-ha! But a lighter load is a great idea.
LOL had to laugh about the shoe comment. I see where others mentioned this being off topic. I'm wondering if you meant your "first" epiphany of emotional baggage, maybe? God bless you.