The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1927 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/10/11
Stirring, moving! Well done! God bless!
06/11/11
Very, very powerful and the idea of a cold, dead, soulless statue trying to give vision or meaning to the atrocities and nuances and junctures of war, is brilliant! How the vision of that shouts! Kudos on this work!
This brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you wrote this lest we ever forget.
06/12/11
I thought this was haunting, sad and beautiful all at once. Very nicely done.
06/13/11
This is in a way is a disturbing piece, in its honesty of what trully happens in life and history. Thank you so much for stirring a few memories of the past in me.
Well-written piece. The atrocities of man continue and so does the love of God through His Son Jesus Christ.
06/13/11
Hauntingly beautiful moving piece of work. Very well done!
06/14/11
Very thought-provoking, especially for those of us who can only guess what total war can be like.
06/15/11
Brilliant, beautiful, haunting, stunning.
06/15/11
So excellent. What a unique point of view and breathtaking execution.
Congratulations on your Highly Commended award.
06/16/11
Very powerful Kelvin, well done! Congratulations!