The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 898 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/11
This is an excellent devotional message! God does not dissapoint if you trust Him, knowing His character and believing He has your best interest at heart. Well written!
This is a perfect devotion for teens who are facing peer pressure today. What great examples you gave of overcoming peer pressure in Biblical times! This is great!
05/26/11
Love this! Excellent title. Great take on the topic. Way to write on point! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
05/29/11
Excellent message about standing up to peer pressure. I liked your examples.
05/31/11
Amen! Your devotion went so well with our Pastor's message yesterday! God must be wanting me to take note of how awesome, outlandish, amazing He is! He is! He never fails! He is good! He is my everything, no one else can be my all in all! Thank you for your writing and allowing me the chance to praise Our Awesome, Outlandish God!
06/02/11
it is good to see this writing about those outstanding courageous men of faith. Thank you for reminding us :-)
06/02/11
congratulations for being top of level one see you in the next level :-)
06/02/11
Congratulations on your 1st place in the Beginner's category. I think you show great promise as a writer and I look forward to reading more from you.
06/03/11
Congrats on placing number 1 this week at level 1! Way to go!!!!!
06/03/11
Congratulations on your no.1 rating. It was well-deserved. A very convicting article. There would have been a different story in the Bible if the other 8 spies could have caught and held the vision of Joshua and Caleb. I enjoyed this immensely