The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1317 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The word twitterpated grabbed my attention. I really enjoyed the first 2/3 of it thinking it was a marvelous children's story, then you threw me a twist and really captivated me. I wish I could keep reading; this is a chapter of an awesome novel.
04/18/11
I agree with the comment before me, this is like a tiny appetizer that only makes you hunger for more.
04/18/11
I don't know how I missed this one my first time reading through the advanced pieces - it probably had something to do with the word "twitter" being in the title - but I feel deprived now because it was here all along. A great glimpse of a large story that I would love to know more about.
04/19/11
Some fabulous phrasing here, like, "Quietness trembled." Love it.

Twitterpated is my favorite word of the day.
04/21/11
Cool story! I got a little confused at the end, and at the beginning of the story I thought that Jamie was a girl. Neat twist how you made him be the teacher's brother though. Just what every teacher needs -- a younger sibling causing trouble in the classroom. HeHe! Sounded like they had a great relationship though.

I only have one question -- what's this doing in Advanced? You're a Master now, girl!