The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 749 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/18/11
I enjoyed reading your fictional account of this familiar bible story. Your story is believable and interesting. It is well written and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing.
03/18/11
I really enjoyed this. Well written. Thanks for sharing! God bless!
03/19/11
A good story here. It seemed to examine Pilate's thoughts and how he worked out his thoughts regarding Jesus and why he "washed hands" off with any responsibility regarding Jesus.

Although, I noticed you switched from Pilate in the beginning and then wrote Pilot. That can be a bit distracting. I know a lot of people write that way based on the pronunication. Just wanted to let you know about the Pilate/Pilot issue.
I could picture this familiar story easily and imagine similar thoughts going through Pilate'shead. Politics is a tricked business many politicians find themselves being pressure' by the people. You did a nice job retelling this story.
I enjoyed this fictional piece of work. It was interesting and very poignant. Very well written.
03/20/11
i love to read a retelling of the biblical stories from the angle of another person. You have done well with this and the final question of course brings in the theme of the week within the unwritten answer.
03/22/11
You moved this familiar story along with just the perfect pace to engage the reader, add your personal touches and bring it to its profound conclusion. Your writing is exceptional for this level.
Congratulations for placing 7th in your level!