The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 568 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The thought and content is very good. I liked the message. Other than a few minor edits on punctuation, etc, ie:( Her thoughts went inward, geez, I never dreamed that I would be selected for this tutoring program...) your piece really shined. I was glad that she decided to go for it and accept the tutoring position. The scripture used for this speaks to the reader. I know it did me. Good job!!
This is a great story. You grabbed my attention right. although the MC was 18, I think this is the perfect story for ages 11-14. Great job!
I enjoyed this so very much. Once I started reading I had to continue. A very good story.
02/06/11
good story, good dialogue and great descriptions :-) legs like melted butter :-)
a am not completely sure you related it to the theme but i enjoyed it so much that i am not fussing about that.
02/06/11
This is a good story and well done. It makes me think of how often we feel the Lord leading us to do something and then when He actually opens up the doors for it we get cold feet!
02/09/11
Very good story. I agree that quotation marks around the inward thoughts would make them more prominent.
Enjoyed your message and your easy writing style.