The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1527 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/11
I enjoyed their progression through life's season… You brought many smiles. This is extremely creative!
01/21/11
This was a fun entry, I could picture myself in almost all of the seasons. Good job!
01/22/11
AWhat a fun step through the life of a couple. Nice lesson on sticking together even when things aren't perfect.
01/22/11
Very creative. It's fun looking into how the two think differently but stick it out through it all. Nice job:)
Through thick and thin from beginning to end, you have entertained us for sure.
01/23/11
Left Brain, Right Brain all the way through. Good take on the topic and oh, so creative. The humor is great.
I enjoyed this journey through wedded bliss.You have a great sense of humor. There were times when I had to reread it to see if it was the male or female.I did get a nice chuckle out of it.
01/24/11
This was a lot of fun to read, and so true. "For better or for worse," indeed! Enjoyed it!
I enjoyed watching your spouses progress through life--almost knew what was coming each time--been there!
01/26/11
I like the last line best. Life's certainly too short for us to think too far or for us to talk too much about it. An interesting approach on the topic.
01/27/11
Congrats on your commendation. I love your gentle and perceptive humour