The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 985 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/11
Amusing, delightful sense of humor, and a clever choice of words. I can so relate to the dishwasher drama, as well as the others. As for the mother gift situation, may I suggest gift cards?
01/14/11
Oh yes, and the missing socks! So funny. They're alive you know. And they can fly -- saw one with my own eyes.
01/17/11
thank you :-) you have packed a great deal of information into the word count. congratulations
01/19/11
This was an enjoyable read and I was sitting, nodding my head, with every new topic - I can totally relate to them all, even the one about having a mom who gives back your gifts! Great writing!
I could relate to almost everything you said. I have an unusual cat too she loves water. She has even jumped into the tub with me. Go figure. I liked how you sprinkled your story with humor that everyone can relate to. Congratulations on placing 10th in level 3!
Oh Janice, it is such a joy to see your writing again. I use to look forward to reading your lighthearted and often "speak to the heart" pieces dear. I just came across this today or I would have commented long before this. I really enjoyed your entry and I am sure so many of us can relate.
I know with everything happening in your life right now it is hard to sometimes share on here but please keep these little jewels coming. They're like little shiny stones that we find along life's pathway, and they give a glimmer of hope and beauty to those who happen upon them. Love ya hon! HUGS!