The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1063 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great, well-written story! I hope it's a true one--that would make it even better.
01/15/11
Neat! I think we knew from the beginning what would happen, but we didn't know how. Well done.
I so enjoyed this entry! I knew what was coming and you put it all together with such finesse that you had me from the start! Very good job!
01/16/11
It would be very interesting to know all about the journey of the Robin. A beautiful, well-constructed story of one of those coincidences that actually do happen sometimes... at least, "Once in a Blue Moon"! Well done.
Your manner of storytelling was as captivating as the story itself - there was an even flow, a well-orchestrated expressiveness that kept me rolling along.

This vaguely reminded me of painting my initials on the back of turtles with fingernail polish when I was a kid at the lake, and finding them the next summer with "my mark" - lol.
A very intersting story. It was fun waiting to see where the dollar bill showed up. I enjoyed this very much.
I enjoyed this story. Yes, we knew that the dollar would come back into play, but you distracted us with a compelling enough story to make us forget, or at least put it in the back of our mind. Well done.
I enjoyed the journey of the robin in this very creative story.
01/20/11
Loved this! I love the "surprises" of life. Well done!