The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1058 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/10/10
This is a great story about God's love in the midst of tragedy. It is also an inspiring reminder to put others above yourself in every opportunity life brings.

Blessings Dear One, Sarah
This story should be mandatory reading for every college and high school student. But then kids at that age really believe it can't happen to them. Great job and wonderful message. If even one person sees themself in this and stops and think what a blessing that will be.
09/13/10
Very well written on a meaningful subject. I have two grandson just starting to drive and I pray for them daily. Thank you for this reminder.
09/15/10
This has a powerful message and is well-written. Very nicely done!
09/15/10
This story has a very well written and powerful message.
09/16/10
Your writing ability will definitely take you beyond beginner level! This story was very well paced. The impact of the forgiveness is sincerely felt. Well done. Remember to check for little mistakes.
Wow! Congratulations on placing so high in such a competitive group. Way to go!
Congrates. Fluid writing with great meaning. Easy on the eyes to read your style. Blessings ahead
09/16/10
Great job, I was gripped from the beginning. Congratulations.