The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1480 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/15/10
Amen! Great thoughts - you've given us the meat of the word in this devotional...worthy of further meditation.
07/17/10
I enjoyed this from start to finish. It is very well thought out with the scriptures capturing the message in pure thought and edification of the body. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

God Bless and keep writing.
This is a lovely sermon and the Bible passages have been selected with care. I could easily picture a minister reading this passage and stopping to read each verse along the way.

I hope the readers will also read the verses that justify your words. A minor editing note-in the first paragraph you said complain where I think you meant complaint.

The prayer is beautiful and touched my heart.
Good twist of a common phrase. It was a good message, but I would advise to keep a stronger distinction between your own writing and the scripture references.
I'm adding my "amen" in particular to the ending prayer. Truly heart-felt.
Your heart so shines forth in your meticulous artistry of combining scripture with prayer. Great Job!
07/21/10
Amen and amen. Lord you do not commission unless You equip. Help me, show me, lead me.
07/21/10
Challenging devotional which we need to hear and heed. Obviously, the fruits of much study of the Word. Thanks! Colin
07/21/10
Clever title and a great evangelical message that fits perfectly with the topic! May we all pray that prayer from the bottom of our hearts and remember that the lost cannot be saved unless they hear the Good News.