The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1187 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was a very beautiful prayer. It sums up the heart of every Christian writer.

How are you doing? I think you're doing very well. :)
"Help me to create a work of art that will touch a hardened, hurting heart."

And that's what it's all about! Thanks for this lovely prayer
06/10/10
Love this piece. Honesty and humility are so necessary for God to use us and bless others through us. Thanks for reminding us with this devotional type writing.
06/11/10
A good reminder of what it means to be gentle when pointing out another person's weakness, for it can be so easy to bruise one's spirit. A much needed prayer as writers.
06/13/10
Wonderful. I love the concept of this story.
Good picture of our cringing hearts drawing close to our loving King. Isn't His grace wonderful?! I found this to be a thoughtful description of our approach to God. Good portrayal of the thought process.
I thought this was beautifully written. It is a good devotional for any Christian writer to sit down and read. Thank you. Keep writing.
06/14/10
Amen! Praying along with you on that one! You did really well at painting both the vulnerability and hopes and prayers of a consecrated Christian Writer, when laying a piece before the public's eye.